A facial is an essential service to achieve optimal skin health, which includes cleansing, exfoliating, increasing lymphatic drainage, and properly hydrating the skin.
The Bespoke Esthetics team believes in offering tailored protocols for each client. Our custom facials allow the esthetician and client to work together to build a treatment plan and skincare regime to best fit the client’s lifestyle for a more successful approach towards overall skin health. These facials include, but are not limited to, complete skincare consult, cleansing, mechanical and chemical exfoliation, Bespoke Signature Facial Massage, transepidermal hydration, lip care, and a suggested at-home skincare protocol. Other tools we may use in your facial include: Oxygen Dome, Skin Wave (hydrodermabrasion), Microcurrent, hot stones, cupping, LED Light Therapy, and Hot/Cold Therapy.
Medical Services :
Neurotoxin decreases muscle movement in the areas injected, which results in a smoother appearance of the skin and a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles that you see at rest. Neurotoxin can reduce sweating, improve rosacea, and help reduce the appearance of large pores as well as aid in reducing pain associated with migraines and TMJ.
Neurotoxin can last 12-14 weeks on average. Results are individual.
- Neurotoxin is priced at $12/unit with all of our medical aesthetic providers.
- Typical treatments cost anywhere between $300 to $800 every 3-4 months depending on areas treated and the severity of muscle movement in those areas. More movement will require a higher dosage of units to achieve desired results.
All three are the same medication manufactured by different companies in the aesthetics industry. Dysport is a product of Galderma, Xeomin is a product of Merz, and Botox is a product of Allergen. They all have slightly varying molecular structures.
We prefer the consistency, natural outcome, and longevity that Dysport provides.
Bespoke offers complimentary consults with our medical aesthetic providers! Your provider will assess your level of muscle movement and will determine the number of units needed based on that assessment during a consult. Bespoke follows the dosing guidelines per the FDA; therefore, we do not offer underdosing treatments, also known as “baby ‘tox.”
For the first 24 hours after treatment, please refrain from workouts, saunas, wearing tight baseball caps, and getting facial massages. Please refrain from laying down for the first 4-5 hours after treatment and avoid wearing makeup, if you can.
Filler is a hyaluronic acid gel that replaces volume loss due to aging.
Sculptra is a biostimulator that stimulates production of your body’s own natural collagen, types 1 & 3. This results in healthier, tighter-looking skin with an improved appearance of texture, fine lines, and crepiness. Results appear gradually over time.
With any injectable procedure, you should expect 10-14 days of downtime. Swelling, bruising, redness, irritation, and mild discomfort are all common occurrences.
Hylenex is a naturally occurring enzyme we make in our bodies that breaks down Hyaluronic Acid (HA), the main component in dermal fillers. When an HA injection has an aesthetically displeasing outcome or an adverse reaction occurs, in very rare cases, Hylenex is injected to dissolve the product. A local anesthetic is used to ease the discomfort during the dissolving process. A skin patch test will be performed prior to receiving Hylenex injections.
A lip flip involves injecting neurotoxin (Dysport, Xeomin, Botox) above the upper lip to relax and lift the muscle, resulting in the appearance of a more defined, slightly fuller upper lip. Lip filler involves injecting Hyaluronic Acid dermal filler into the lips, resulting in a more proportionate shape and an increase in volume and hydration.
PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) is not used at Bespoke. Our practice uses PRF (Platelet-Rich Fibrin), which is the new and improved technology that achieves the same benefits as PRP while also releasing more growth factors several weeks after treatment, making it more effective. PRF EZ Gel involves using PRF in a gel-like consistency to mimic the results of Hyaluronic Acid dermal fillers, but is completely natural!
Yes, bruising and swelling is expected. Swelling can be present anywhere from 1-3 days and bruising can be present for a few to 10 days, depending on the severity of the bruise.
- A regular B12 injection is a way to increase B12 levels in the body. Injections allow for better absorption than oral B12 supplements, which have to pass through the GI system and only absorb a small fraction of the B12 as a result. B12 injections can help increase energy levels, boost concentration and the immune system, aid in digestion, improve sleep, help increase metabolism, and help decrease homocysteine levels, which decreases the risk of developing heart attacks, strokes, and dementia. B12 injections can also help with certain types of hair loss.
- MIC+B12 injections contain 3 amino acids (Methionine, Inositol, Chlorine) in addition to B12. This blend of nutrients also called Lipotropics, enhances your body’s fat-burning capabilities.
Microneedling is the process of creating a controlled injury to the tissue of the face in order to get an inflammatory response and kickstart the body’s healing process, which promotes the building of collagen, elastin, and fibrin. Microneedling helps with fine lines and wrinkles, acne scarring, texture, pigmentation, pore size, and overall tightening of the face.
Microneedling can be uncomfortable. To make this procedure more tolerant for our patients, Bespoke uses a topical anesthetic containing benzocaine, lidocaine, and tetracaine that is applied for about 20 minutes prior to treatment.
Downtime is around 3-5 days. During this healing time, patients should be very diligent at avoiding infections. This includes no makeup, using clean linens, hand washing, and making sure makeup brushes are cleaned and disinfected prior to reusing.
IV’S are custom infusions based on individual needs. Our IV infusions are formulated by a pharmacy to give your body exactly what it needs! We have several options to choose from, ranging from hydration to immune support.
Our Aerolase NeoElite laser treats hyperpigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, pore size, hair reduction, scars, vein/vessel revision, angiomas, nail fungus, melasma, skin tags/wart removal, acne, rosacea, psoriasis, bruising, PFB (ingrown hairs), and overall skin rejuvenation.
Skin Care :
As we age, our cells take longer to turnover. Retinol speeds up cell turnover, which results in increased exfoliation and reduces signs of aging.
Retinols will give a red, dry, and irritated appearance to the skin the first few weeks of use. We recommend starting your retinol 2 times per week to help acclimate your skin. Once you notice the irritation has started to subside, you can increase the amount of days you are applying your retinol until you are using it nightly, which is the goal!
Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps brighten the skin and promotes collagen production.
Antioxidants are “insurance plans” for your skin, especially when applied under SPF. While SPF protects against UVA/UVB and blue light, antioxidants will defend against pollution and free radicals in the air throughout the day, providing an extra layer of protection.
- AHA: Alpha Hydroxy Acids work to speed up cell turnover.
- BHA: Beta Hydroxy Acids work to break up dirt and oil on the skin.
- Manual: Exfoliators with physical beads, crystals, etc. that help manually break down texture on the surface of the skin.
- Chemical: Exfoliators that include salicylic or glycolic acids, enzymes, etc. that help chemically exfoliate the dead skin cells from the surface of the skin.
Salicylic Acid and BHA’s will help with congestion and exfoliating dirt and excess oils from pores; however, each acne situation is unique and should be addressed with a consult with one of our licensed providers.
Products with brighteners such as Kojic Ccid, Vitamin C, Niacinamide, etc.
Hyaluronic Acid naturally occurs in our skin and is able to hold 1000x its own weight in water, which helps skin look more hydrated and youthful.
- Dry: Milky/Oil cleansers will be great for your skin without stipping the skin barrier.
- Oily/Breakout Prone: Double-cleansing is great for those with oily or acneic skin types. Use a gel cleanser without any excess oil for your first cleanse to remove makeup or lotions and then proceed with a more intense cleanser for your second cleanse. Cleansers that have glycolic and salicylic acids will help break down excess oil and congestion.
Growth Factors are poly-peptides that support the repair of damaged skin cells.
Growth Factors are poly-peptides that support the repair of damaged skin cells.
Peptides are amino acids that are building blocks of proteins in the skin to stimulate collagen and elastin, resulting in skin firmness.